In today’s ever-changing, ultra-aggressive, and challenging work environment, we’ve worked hard to attain our position as the leading manufacturers’ representative in New England. How? Vision, Anticipation, Commitment, Embracing Change, Quick Reflexes, Diversity, Empowerment, and a True Market, Customer Driven Strategy. With more than 65 years of experience, we’re still growing, still expanding, and still maturing. We thrive on entrepreneurial spirit & commitment, encouraging new ideas, “making noise”, and having an impact. All of this comes only from you. Help us continue to grow. Join our team.
- Health, Dental, Life & Accident, Disability Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Plans
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Smoke-Free Workplace
- Maternity & Adoption Leave
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement Account
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
We are searching for personnel to fill 6 positions:
“3” Outside Regional Sales Representatives:
- 1 for Eastern MA
- 1 for CT
- 1 Power Distribution Specification Sales Rep for ME-NH-VT, (Primary focus will be Siemens Switchgear & Related Products)
- Overview: Strategic development, maintenance, and management of assigned territory and customers. Achieve established company sales goals. Strengthen company’s revenue position, relationships, and image. Primary prospects/customers include; electrical contractors, electrical engineers, and electrical distributors.
- Desired Skills and Experience: 3-5 years of electrical sales, and basic technical knowledge. Ability to competently utilize basic hardware and programs such as Word, Excel, PPT, iPads, iPhone, web-based systems, company software, etc.
- Execution: Create & develop relationships; maximize time with prospects & customers; market, specify, present, and sell company’s product features & benefits. Strategic and profitable development & support of electrical contractors and distributors, with additional focus on project and stock & flow business, through area distribution channel.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, and 401K.
- Overview: Energetic personality, who is ready to work hard, and wear many hats! Recent graduates, to 2-5 yrs experience are encouraged to apply.
- Responsibilities include;
- Duties including directing calls and greeting visitors
- Attention to detail, and excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office Suite; Excel, CRM is a plus
- Knowledge of office administrative practices & procedures
- Strong organizational, planning & communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Prior experience in warehouse and forklift operation a plus, as you will be involved in all aspects of the day to day activities.
- Full time, Monday through Friday position, in the Brockton area.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit package with opportunities to grow. Background check is required. Resumes only please.