In today’s ever-changing, ultra-aggressive, and challenging work environment, we’ve worked hard to attain our position as the leading manufacturers’ representative in New England. How? Vision, Anticipation, Commitment, Embracing Change, Quick Reflexes, Diversity, Empowerment, and a True Market, Customer Driven Strategy. With more than 65 years of experience, we’re still growing, still expanding, and still maturing. We thrive on entrepreneurial spirit & commitment, encouraging new ideas, “making noise”, and having an impact. All of this comes only from you. Help us continue to grow. Join our team.
- Health, Dental, Life & Accident, Disability Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Plans
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Smoke-Free Workplace
- Maternity & Adoption Leave
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement Account
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
We are hiring 2 Outside Regional Sales Representatives: 1 for Eastern MA; 1 for CT
- Overview: Strategic development, maintenance, and management of assigned territory and customers. Achieve established company sales goals. Strengthen company’s revenue position, relationships, and image. Primary prospects/customers include; electrical contractors, electrical engineers, and electrical distributors.
- Desired Skills and Experience: 3-5 years of electrical sales, and basic technical knowledge. Ability to competently utilize basic hardware and programs such as Word, Excel, PPT, iPads, iPhone, web-based systems, company software, etc.
- Execution: Create & develop relationships; maximize time with prospects & customers; market, specify, present, and sell company’s product features & benefits. Strategic and profitable development & support of electrical contractors and distributors, with additional focus on project and stock & flow business, through area distribution channel.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, and 401K.