In today’s ever-changing, ultra-aggressive, and challenging work environment, we’ve worked hard to attain our position as the leading manufacturers’ representative in New England.
How? Vision, Anticipation, Commitment, Embracing Change, Quick Reflexes, Diversity, Empowerment, and a True Market, Customer Driven Strategy.
With more than 65 years of experience, we’re still growing, still expanding, and still maturing. We thrive on entrepreneurial spirit & commitment, encouraging new ideas, “making noise”, and having an impact. All of this comes only from you. Help us continue to grow… join our team.
- Health, Dental, Life & Accident, Disability Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Plans
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Smoke-Free Workplace
- Maternity & Adoption Leave
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement Account
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
Inside Sales/Customer Service – Lighting
Applicants with the following experience is a plus:
- Basic skills as related to reading & understanding; “Types”, “Specs”, “Takeoffs”
- Organizational skills-Strong and detailed follow-thru are vital
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook, Web-Based Manufacturers’ Systems)
- Excellent customer service & communication skills: Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to multi-task & effectively address and resolve problems
- Negotiate with Manufacturers regarding price, delivery and product
- Maximize sales/profitability utilizing knowledge of competition and marketplace
- Administrate quotations, orders, expedites, etc.
- Basic lighting knowledge & experience; applicable to manufacturers, electrical distributors & contractors
Outside Regional Sales Representative
Electrical construction manufacturers’ representative seeking Outside Regional Sales Representative for Western, MA Territory.
Overview: Strategic development, maintenance, and management of assigned territory and customers. Achieve established company sales goals. Strengthen company’s revenue position, relationships, and image. Primary prospects/customers include; electrical contractors, electrical engineers, and electrical distributors.
Desired Skills and Experience: 3-5 years of electrical sales, and basic technical knowledge. Ability to competently utilize basic hardware and programs such as Word, Excel, PPT, iPads, iPhone, web-based systems, company software, etc.
Execution: Create & develop relationships; maximize time with prospects & customers; market, specify, present, and sell company’s product features & Benefits. Strategic and profitable development & support of electrical contractors and distributors, with additional focus on project and stock & flow business, through are distribution channel.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, and 401K.