In today’s ever-changing, ultra-aggressive, and challenging work environment, we’ve worked hard to attain our position as the leading manufacturers’ representative in New England.
How? Vision, Anticipation, Commitment, Embracing Change, Quick Reflexes, Diversity, Empowerment, and a True Market, Customer Driven Strategy.
With more than 65 years of experience, we’re still growing, still expanding, and still maturing. We thrive on entrepreneurial spirit & commitment, encouraging new ideas, “making noise”, and having an impact. All of this comes only from you. Help us continue to grow… join our team.
- Health, Dental, Life & Accident, Disability Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Plans
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Smoke-Free Workplace
- Maternity & Adoption Leave
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement Account
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
Outside Regional Sales Representative (2 openings)
1 opening for Connecticut
1 opening for a Power Distribution Specification Sales Rep for ME-NH-VT, (Primary focus will be Siemens Switchgear & Related Products)
Strategic development, maintenance, and management of assigned territory and customers. Achieve established company sales goals. Strengthen company’s revenue position, relationships, and image. Primary prospects/customers include; electrical contractors, electrical engineers, and electrical distributors.
- Desired Skills and Experience:
3-5 years of electrical sales, and basic technical knowledge. Ability to competently utilize basic hardware and programs such as Word, Excel, PPT, iPads, iPhone, web-based systems, company software, etc.
Create & develop relationships; maximize time with prospects & customers; market, specify, present, and sell company’s product features & benefits. Strategic and profitable development & support of electrical contractors and distributors, with additional focus on project and stock & flow business, through area distribution channel.
Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, and 401K.
Project Department Assistant Coordinator
Seeking full-time Project Assistant/Coordinator to join our Project Department. Prior experience and/or recent graduates welcome.
- Responsibilities include: processing quotations & projects, gathering information for Project Coordinator, pricing, quoting and follow-up with customers, project management, etc.
- Qualities: Attention to detail/accuracy, organizational skills, type minimum 40 wpm, computer skills including proficiency with Word & Excel, must work well with team, Electrical Industry or product knowledge is a plus, ability to multi-task, prioritize to meet deadlines, ability to follow instructions, strong follow-up skills